Are you signing your artwork? Whether you're adding your signature, a logo, or even a watermark, this Procreate hack will show you how to do it in just one tap. Watch the tutorial video to see how easy you can make your signature into a Procreate brush that works as a stamp.
No time to read it now? Pin it for later!
This post may contain affiliate links. Click here to read the full affiliate disclosure.
How to create a custom procreate brush stamp for your signature, logo, or watermark
1. Open a new blank canvas that is a square size. I'm using the one that is 2048 x 2048.
2. Write your signature. You can also draw your logo or watermark. If you import a photo make sure the writing and images are all black.
3. Resize to make it fit within the square. You can do this by tapping the Transform menu (arrow icon).
4. Open the Options menu (wrench icon) and select Add and then Copy Canvas.
5. Open the brush menu and tap the + symbol to add a new brush.
6. Here you can name your brush by tapping Untitled Brush.
7. Make sure you are in the Source tab of the brush menu. Tap and hold Select Shape under Shape Source until Paste pops up. Tap paste.
8. Under Grain Source, select Swap from Pro Library.
9. Scroll down until you find the blank white square and select that.
10. Under Shape Source, select Invert Shape.
11. Select the General Tab and under Size Limits, turn your maximum size all the way up and your minimum size all the way down. Turn on Use Stamp Preview. You can also resize the Preview slider to your liking.
12. Select the Stroke tab. Move the Spacing all the way up to max.
13. Test it out on the canvas and adjust as needed.
14. For a watermark, turn the opacity down on the brush.
If you have questions or want clarifications, leave a comment or come join my free Facebook group at Procreate for Beginners with Cristin AF.
You might also like: